Here at Protocol, we think that supporting our candidates into work and equipping them with the best tools we can is an incredibly important part of our job.
That's why we launched the Learning Zone within our portal Candidate Space - a place our candidates can go to access exclusive online resources and documentation to help with their Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Some of the free resources available include:
- A personal live CPD tracker to record your progress towards our recommended yearly target of 15 hours
- Industry-specific videos commissioned by Protocol
- Free Level 2 courses provided by The Skills Network
- A digital download of Protocol's Learning Support: A Practical Guide, new and updated for 2017
- Guidance on Safeguarding, Prevent, and Equality and Diversity
As part of our ongoing support, we will periodically add new resources - so please check back often!
To access the Learning Zone, just log into Candidate Space with your usual account, and look for the 'Learning Zone' tab.
Not a candidate yet? Sign up today at wwww.candidatespace.co.uk