Calling all Engineering and Construction Professionals!
Posted on 26/01/16 | Posted in Recruitment Events
Ready to put down the tools but not ready for retirement?
Want to go part-time but need to boost your income?
Interested in passing on your knowledge and experience?
Ever considered teaching your specialism at Further Education level?
A career in Further Education gives you the chance to inspire young people and use the skills you’ve spent years perfecting to give something back.
Teaching is hugely rewarding and in return gives you job satisfaction, opportunities for progression and a fulfilling career. To be successful in Further Education you will need to be able to relate well to students of all ages and abilities, possess excellent organisation and planning skills, have an abundance of enthusiasm, and of course patience and a sense of humour!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and inspirational individuals for Lecturer, Assessor and Technician roles in a wide range of subjects within Engineering, Motor Vehicle and Building & Construction departments across FE establishments nationwide. We work with over 50% of the UK’s colleges and a further 75 FE providers, so your next opportunity could be just down the road!
We offer exciting career opportunities along with competitive rates of pay, and because we have been helping FE professionals find work for over 20 years, you know you’re in good hands.
With Protocol, you’ll benefit from:
- The support of your own highly experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises
- Candidate helpline run by our dedicated team ready to assist with any queries you may have
- Internal candidate referral scheme – be rewarded for referring your colleagues to us
- Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details
- Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 colleges and FE providers across the UK
Applications from experienced engineers and trade professionals who are new to teaching or assessing are welcomed. Your skills and knowledge are vital to the development of the industry!
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can help develop the next generation then we want to hear from you. Please email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org