Protocol’s Candidate Survey winner announced!
Posted on 20/09/17 | Posted in FE Articles
Back in June we invited our Protocol candidates to complete our Candidate Survey and be in with a chance to win a Smart TV.
We are happy to announce we have picked a winner!
Congratulations to Stuart from Redditch who won a huge Panasonic 49" Smart LED HD TV. We hope you enjoy watching your new TV, Stuart.
With your feedback, we can continue to develop exciting new products and services that make your life easier so thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this survey a success!
Here are some interesting insights from this year’s survey:
- 89% of candidates surveyed said that they prefer to hear about job vacancies by email
- 46% of candidates surveyed said they don’t use any printed publications for job hunting
- 70% of candidates surveyed rated Protocol as a ‘Friendly and helpful team’ – Thanks
- 66% of candidates surveyed would attend a recruitment event local to them
- 55% of candidates surveyed have never been contracted directly by a college or training provider directly showing the importance of working for the right agency
- 18% of candidates surveyed said they were recommended to Protocol by a friend – did you know that if you refer a friend you could both get £100 worth of Amazon vouchers? Click here for more details.
Stay tuned for our next survey in summer 2018!
Have you tried your new Learning Zone?
The Learning Zone contains exclusive resources and learning materials, all free of charge to our candidates - as well as a personalised live tracker to record your CPD.
Ready to check it out?
It's easy! Just sign in with your usual login at www.candidatespace.co.uk/login - look for the new Learning Zone tab.